Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How can I hide a column in my Datagrid

How can I hide a column in my Datagrid

George Viveiros

I have a datagrid I am populating programmatically, creating the rows
and columns. I need to hide one column. How can I do this? I have seen
another posting on this but the solution was not communicated well.

George

John Soulis [MSFT]

Hi George,
Please check out the "Showing and Hiding Columns Dynamically"

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/dv_vstechar
t/html/vbtchTopQuestionsAboutASPNETDataGridServerControl. asp

Thank you, John Soulis
Microsoft, ASP.NET

George Viveiros

That looks simple. Thanks a bunch.