Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid Enabled = false - Not Working.

Datagrid Enabled = false - Not Working.

Bruce Hodge

Hi All,

I'm using a datagrid to display and edit pricing data. The grid uses the
LinkButtons for editing deleting etc.

I want to lock the whole grid so that some users can only view the data not
edit it. Thought I'd use the Datagrid.Enabled = false, but...

When the Datagrid is set to Enabled = False it shows the grid disabled and
the link buttons as disabled, but all the link buttons are still active
despite being displayed as disabled?

Bruce H