Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Automate Microsoft Word

Automate Microsoft Word

Vijay Neelam

How can I automate Microsoft Word from ASP.NET.

My requirement is like this

I have Datagrid with checkboxes... I need to export checkbox selected rows
into Microsoft Word.

I tried to automate using vbscript got some problems on ASP.NET page the
same code worked fine in .html file.

Even automating at server-side and download and open in external window is
also ok.

Please any one help me to solve my problem.

Thank you
Vijay Neelam