Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How do I add an anchor to a boundcolumn?

How do I add an anchor to a boundcolumn?

jm

I have a simple DataGrid and on one of the asp:boundcolumn tags I want
to underline with a link everything in that column. From that link I
will then open a page. How do I add a link around the boundcoulumn?
I tried a regular anchor tag, but got an error about it not being part
of the DataGrid control.

I am still migrating from old ASP to .NET, so forgive my ignorance. I
have searched to no avail. Thank you.

Fails:

add anchor to url Aamir Ghanchi ASP .Net 3 07-09-2007 03:12 PM
Datagrid - add anchor tags sri_san@mailcity.com ASP .Net 0 02-27-2006 09:46 PM
anchor question Mike P ASP .Net 1 08-05-2003 12:14 PM
moving to an anchor point programmatically Craig Phillips ASP .Net 2 07-03-2003 01:32 PM

Advertisments