Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid HYperlinnk column URLEncode

Datagrid HYperlinnk column URLEncode

vtreddy

Hi ,
I am using DataGrid Control, in which I have a hyperlink coulmn, the
Navigate URL String points to the ASP Based Site
http://avwork/testme/xyz.asp?test=67&variable={0} ,here i am binding the
values to the datagrid dynamically, I want to URLEncode the variable value
"{0}" string before sending it to the QueryString ?
Can Any one Help on this,
Thanks in Advance.
T R Vanga