Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Paging doesn't work if columns built up in code?

Paging doesn't work if columns built up in code?

Bernard O'Flynn

Hi
I am building my bound columns in code. I have attached an event listener
for the paged event.
However when I click on the next page link the event doesn't fire and the
page refreshes without the datagrid even there!
If I build up the bound columns on the aspx page everything works fine.

Can someone please tell me how to do this in code?

Thanks in advance
Bernard

Tim Weaver

If you haven't figured this out yet take a look at the
following article.

http://authors.aspalliance.com/JimRo...les/DatagridDi
et.aspx

It discusses how to handle a postback w/o viewstate, but
the topic also applies to your issue.