Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid not displaying

Datagrid not displaying

mholli

I have tried tried dropping a datagrid on an aspx page and then settting the dataource property and calling rebind. Nothing shows up on the page. Is there something wrong with our IIS config?

PaulMac

Is there at least one row of data? If nothing is returned from the query,
the datagrid does not display.

Paul

"mholli" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have tried tried dropping a datagrid on an aspx page and then settting

the dataource property and calling rebind. Nothing shows up on the page.
Is there something wrong with our IIS config?

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi,

Firstly I want to thank Paul for his great help in this issue. Please refer
to his response carefully.

To make sure that your IIS config works correctly with the datagrid web
control, we can test the following walkthrough.

Walkthrough: Displaying Data in a Web Forms Page
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/vbcon/html/
vbwlkWalkthroughDisplayingDataInGridInWebFormsPage .asp
"...
In the walkthrough, you will display information from the Northwind
Categories table in a data grid on the page..."

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support