Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > button column's text property

button column's text property

Volkan Karaboša

Hi all!

I have a datagrid with a buttoncolumn and I want to change buttoncolumn's
text property depend on my application's language setting while I bind the
grid with datas
I have tried following code but it doesnt work...
<asp:ButtonColumn Text='<%#gettext()%>'
CommandName="Select"></asp:ButtonColumn>

gettext() function I have used above returns string value.But I receive an
error saying that databindig is not an event of buttoncolumn.
How can I do this? thanks for your ideas...