Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Printing

Printing

Amal Kamel

Dear All,
I am using data grid to extract some values from a table in a database.
The output can be hundreds of records.I need to print all these records for
a paper-based workflow.
If i use the browser print, the output is unreadable(row is splitted).
The crystal reports are having maximum number of concurrent users as well.
What components should I use (prefereeable for free)
I appreciate your prompt response
Best regards
Amal

www.mnseg.com

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Amal,

Based on my research and experience, the information in this web page is
helpful to you. Please check it.

http://www.asp.net/ReportsStarterKit/
"The report samples below will help you leverage the latest .NET technology
for your reporting needs. Click on the individual reports to view their
details..."

Another option is that you can try to make use of the Web Components.
Please check out the article below for more details,

Introducing the Office Web Components
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/dno2kta/htm
l/ofintrowbcom.asp

I hope it helps.