Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Q. About Show and Hide Edit and Delete Buttons

Q. About Show and Hide Edit and Delete Buttons

Ather Ali Shaikh

hi,
I am using a datareader to assign to the datagrid in my ASP.Net Page using
VB.Net

I have stored procedure to retrieve the data.
In the datareader I have a field fldStage
I want to hide Edit and Delete buttons in the DataGrid When fldStage = 1
What should I do and in Which method of DataGrid?

Thanx in Adavanced.

--
Ather Ali Shaikh
Software Engineer