Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Microsoft Data Access Application Block

Microsoft Data Access Application Block

Alex Smotritsky

I'm calling a sproc with SqlHelper.ExecuteDataset to get 2 result sets
that the sproc will return if everything is fine. If everything is not
fine, there are lots of return values that the sproc will return like
return -98, return -60 etc... depending on what's wrong. Does the sproc
need to have an output parameter or is it possible to capture these
integer return values without assigning them to an out parameter?

Rick Spiewak

I think you will need an output parameter - where else could it go?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...