Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Mult Fields in one column

Mult Fields in one column

Dean

How can I stack Name, address1, address2, city, zip (which are all separate
columns in my table) into one row/cell in a datagrid so it will be easier to
read?
Thanks,
Dean

Saravana

Hi,

You can either get all the fields merged into one field from database
itslef. Orelse while binding you can merge these fields into one field.
For example,in the text property of textbox if you want to bind two fields
into one field.

<asp:textbox runat="server" Text='<%# container.dataitem("Name") &
container.dataitem("address1") %>'> </asp:textbox>

--
Saravana
Microsoft India Community Star,MC**

"Dean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I stack Name, address1, address2, city, zip (which are all

separate
> columns in my table) into one row/cell in a datagrid so it will be easier

> read?
> Thanks,
> Dean

Gridview and mult-select boxes David W ASP .Net 2 10-19-2007 08:34 PM
Membership Provider for Mult apps GaryDean ASP .Net 3 10-15-2007 02:26 AM
Mult-thread macro Adrian Hawryluk C++ 2 03-22-2007 07:13 PM
Why MULT 31 (hash function for string)? gokkog@yahoo.com C Programming 44 09-24-2006 05:39 PM
Compare Pics?: Acdsee/PS won't use mult windows from it's own browser? Molly Digital Photography 7 10-07-2003 10:23 PM

Advertisments