Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Newbie Question about datagrid select

Newbie Question about datagrid select

SStory

Well, don't see my other post, so.. here goes again.

I need to do a select column that when clicked shows another link button in
the select template that says confirm.

After this I will hit the database to apply for the job...

I have the grid working, select changes bg color, but can't figure out how
to add this linkbutton in the style.

The datalist had an edit templates section. Is there no IDE way to do that
with the datagrid?

Anyhow, how can I accomplish what I need to do?

Thanks,

Shane