Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > datagrid select ? (newbie)

datagrid select ? (newbie)

SStory

Hey I am learning, but each control takes it's digging to fully
understand....

My question:

I have a datagrid displaying everything I want.
I have a select column.
When clicked it changes the bgcolor.

I want to have it show a link button that says confirm so that they click
once and then click confirm again before an action is taken.

How can I do this?

Also, in the IDE for the datalist you can format templates? Is that not
possible in the datagrid? I haven't found a way yet.

Thanks in advance,

Shane

select gridview row without using select button? =?Utf-8?B?RGFiYmxlcg==?= ASP .Net 5 02-27-2009 02:56 AM
select.select() on windows jas Python 4 10-27-2005 11:10 AM
How can I select items in a datagrid to populate a second datagrid. Eric ASP .Net Datagrid Control 5 08-04-2004 12:43 AM
Selection from One SELECT changes selected option of another SELECT? J. Hall HTML 2 04-21-2004 05:36 PM