Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Using Application Object

Using Application Object

Diego F.

Hello. I have a web service with a hast table. I want it to store the hash
table in the Application object so the client (Windows application) can
retreive this data at any time during the execution.

I'm not sure about using this object. I have two web methods: one sends data
necessary to create objects and store them in the hash table. The other is
to get information from the table. When and how should I store the hash
table in the Application object?

Regards,

Diego F.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

since a webrequest is on a per usage basis, you will have to store upon each
request.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]