Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datalist/Datagrid question concerning selecting item and bringing it into focus

Datalist/Datagrid question concerning selecting item and bringing it into focus

SStory

When someone clicks view on my datalist if the item was way down on the page
they must then scroll back down to it.

How can I avoid this? (jump to it) Is there something built in?

Thanks

SStory

Wow, not many responses from this group....

I found out how to do it.

Set the SmartNavigation to true for the Document (page)

This is said to have its own issue....

Shane

news:(E-Mail Removed)...