Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Page Style Button Vertical Alighment

Page Style Button Vertical Alighment

Gish Smith

I am using Data grid page style mode = NextPrev. Which property I have to
set to display these controls in the center of the datagrid(at bottom). I
set VerticalAlign = Middle, does not seems to be working.
Please advice.
Gish Smith

Saravana

You need to use PagerStyle-HorizontalAlign property and set it to "Center".
For more details check out this article

http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/83.aspx?

--
Saravana