Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Confirmation for a PageInedxChanged

Confirmation for a PageInedxChanged

Carlos

Hi,

I would like to know if have a way to i ask for a confirmation to do the
paging !

I have tried to use a client script asking ! i really get very confused !!

Any idea ??

PS: I just want to do the pagination if in my grid first column the check
box of all rows are not checked.