Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Fixed datagrid header,

Fixed datagrid header,

abacnet

Hi eveybody,

I have a datagrid that can show many rows, so there is a vertical scrollbar.
The problem is that when users scroll down, they loose the view of the
header. My idea, right now, is to use another empty grid outside the scroll
area and hide the original grid's header. Do you have any other elegant way
of doing that?

Thanks,

Saravana

Check out this article, here i have explained how you can have static header
when you have vertical scroll bar in datagrid.
http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/...leDataGridWebS
erverControl.aspx

--
Saravana
Microsoft India Community Star,MC**

"abacnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi eveybody,
>
> I have a datagrid that can show many rows, so there is a vertical

scrollbar.
> The problem is that when users scroll down, they loose the view of the
> header. My idea, right now, is to use another empty grid outside the

scroll
> area and hide the original grid's header. Do you have any other elegant

way
> of doing that?
>
> Thanks,

abacnet

Thanks but I was discouraged by all the information (name, password,
language etc..) I had to enter... I'm not looking for another account!

"Saravana" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Check out this article, here i have explained how you can have static

header
> when you have vertical scroll bar in datagrid.

http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/...leDataGridWebS
> erverControl.aspx
>
> --
> Saravana
> Microsoft India Community Star,MC**
> www.extremeexperts.com
>

> "abacnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi eveybody,
> >
> > I have a datagrid that can show many rows, so there is a vertical

> scrollbar.
> > The problem is that when users scroll down, they loose the view of the
> > header. My idea, right now, is to use another empty grid outside the

> scroll
> > area and hide the original grid's header. Do you have any other elegant

> way
> > of doing that?
> >
> > Thanks,

abacnet