Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Accessing Textbox inside a Template column using javascript

Accessing Textbox inside a Template column using javascript

Deepak

Hi,
I am having a datagrid with a template column. Inside the template column I
have a textbox and an image button. On click of the image button, I want to
call a javascript function, where the textbox value has to be taken.

Since the textbox is inside the datagrid, how can I access the Textbox in a
javascript function?

what is happening now is that if I give document.frmname.textboxname then it
won't recognise because for textboxes in each row of the datagrid is
internally given a different name.

can you please assist me regarding this?

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak

Saravana

Check out this article, this will help you
http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/...ndarinASP.aspx

--
Saravana
Microsoft India Community Star,MC**