Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Very new - Very confused

Very new - Very confused

Jim

Hi, I'm new to programming. I've gone and landed myself a project and really
need some pointers so that I can get it done. I'll describe the thing that
needs doing:-

I need a web form with 200 questions on it, numbered 1 - 200. The 200
questions are divided into 10 categories. Questions 1, 11, 21, 31 etc. are
in category "A" Questions 2, 12, 22, 32 etc. are in category "B" and so on.
So within the 200 Questions I have 10 categories "A" - "J" each containing
10 questions. Are you following this? Each question has 3 possible answers,
Yes, No or Maybe. For each of the 200 Questions, the "Yes" answer has a
score the "No" answer has a score and the "Maybe" answer has a score. The
value of the "Yes" "No" or "Maybe" varies for each of the 200 questions.
Still following? When The 200 Questions are answered, I need to get a total
score for each category ("A"-"J"). Then I need to give each score a value
i.e. if from answering the questions the person scored 92 in category "A",
then that would be a value of 8. Finally I need to display the values on a
line graph which would be displayed in the browser of the person answering
the questions.

So far I've used VS.net to setup a ASP.net project and I've gotten a data
grid conected to a database table which displays the questions on a page. I
can't work out how to get a radiobutton list with 3 options to display next
to each question.

Any pointers on how I can get this done are gratefully received.