Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Intersoft WebGrid - Hierarchical display problems

Intersoft WebGrid - Hierarchical display problems

Jason Ratke

Hi,

I apologize for asking this question here, but I didn't see a NG for third
party controls...

If anyone has experience working with Intersoft's WebGrid Professional
datagrid control, please help! I'm having nothing but problems trying to get
it to display a heirarchical dataset. Has anyone had any success binding it
dynamically? I'm using C# in VS.NET 2003.

If any more info is needed, please let me know.

TIA,

Jason Ratke

*Note: to email me, remove the "fakepart" from my email address.

Hierarchical Webgrid kaytejt@gmail.com ASP .Net 0 03-27-2007 08:30 PM
Hierarchical Webgrid kaytejt@gmail.com ASP .Net 0 03-27-2007 08:26 PM
InterSoft WebGrid aabid ASP .Net 2 07-17-2006 07:13 PM
Display one value but store another [WebGrid] Oliver Orsteck ASP .Net 0 11-22-2005 08:57 AM
Iam back again with ASP.NET grid controls... intersoft vs devexpress Jéjé ASP .Net 1 03-25-2005 04:44 PM

Advertisments