Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Is it possible to repeat the DataGrid header on the top of each Printed page

Is it possible to repeat the DataGrid header on the top of each Printed page

Raja

I've got a lengthy DataGrid that I need to print. I can use IE to print the
page, and everything works great, but I'd like to add a few enhancements. In
the past (with the old ASP), I've been able to use the THEAD element and the
display:table-header-group style to repeat a table header (i.e. the column
headers) on each printed page - it worked great. I'd like to find a way to
accomplish the same thing using the ASP.NET DataGrid where I could repeat
the grid header on the top of each printed page.

If I could just slap
the THEAD elements around the first rendered row, I'd be free and clear, but
I've tried everything I can think of.

A Clue to this and a Possible Solution to this would be appreciated ASAP

Regards,
Raja