Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Three fields in one column

Three fields in one column

Antonio Maciel

Hi.

I need to put inside one of the cells of a datagrid a new table with 3 cells
and each of these cells has to show the value of a field in my Datatable. To
be more clear, my Datagrid needs to have 4 columns, and at the first column
I need to combine the values of three fields inside a html table. Is it
possible?

Thanks,

Antonio Maciel