Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > total number of items in the datagrid control

total number of items in the datagrid control

buran

Dear ASP.NET Users,

How can I get the total number of rows selected by the command text of the
datagrid (items in datagrid)? If I use the statement grdSP.Items.Count with
the datagrid grdSP with paging, it returns the page size (5,10..) not the
total results. How can I get the total no?
Thanks in advance,

Buran

Total items Paulo ASP .Net 3 05-19-2008 04:48 PM
BT Total Broadband vs BT Business Total John Y UK VOIP 2 02-02-2007 09:27 AM
Any way to reorder how a datagrid is drawn (header/footer/items vs.header/items/footer)? Henrik ASP .Net Datagrid Control 1 07-06-2006 12:23 AM
Variable width menu items + fixed total size + filling last element Andreas Pardeike HTML 7 08-19-2004 02:50 PM
total number of items in the datagrid control buran ASP .Net 0 07-02-2003 06:52 AM

Advertisments