Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Displaying data in a web form

Displaying data in a web form

Reynold DeMarco Jr

Hello,

I have run into a snag with displaying data from a Sql server database in a
web form. The data is displayed here:
http://www.reynolddemarcojr.com/DBTest.aspx . The new page is a query of the
same data found here: http://www.reynolddemarcojr.com/Database.aspx . What I
want to do is use the text box to query the database. The two validations to
the text box are letters and complete word. My problem is connecting the
query button to use the string in the text box to search the database. I
would then display the results in a grid such as DBTest.aspx. If you would
please direct me to some code or tutorials on this execution I would greatly
appreciate it! Thank you in advance.

Reynold