Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > building a repeating control with template definition

building a repeating control with template definition

RJN

Hi

I've a requirement of creating repeating controls similar to the one
available in infopath form. The controls to repeat could be a
combination of dropdown and check box or a combination of textbox and
checkbox and so on. When I say insert item a new row should get added
with any of the above templates.

I would like to create a generic repeating control, where in I should be
able to specify a control template and based on the control template
definition, I should get a new row added. The generic control should
take the template as property.

Will it be possible to create a repeating control through javascript, so
that I don't make a server side call when I insert a new item?

Any pointers is appreciated.

Thanks