Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > web parts connectivity

web parts connectivity

AVL

is it possible to use ajax in connected web parts...
Ive web part 'A' which implements Ajax. The web part 'A' acts a s a provider
for
web part 'B'.

But when Ajax code is enabled, the web part 'A' is not passing on the
information to web part 'B'...
When I comment the Ajax related code,,then the connectivity between web
parts is working...

can I use ajax in the connected web parts...
will consumer web part be called if we change web part provider implementing
ajax....

need more info on the connected web aprts with ajx..please do help..