Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Sample code for a server control with templates and databinding ?

Sample code for a server control with templates and databinding ?

abargaddon

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find some sample code for creating a server
control with templates and databinding ? Or a tutorial ?

I am developing a hierarchical control, sort of treeView, where the main
control has a template defined. That template is used to render each sub
element. That template may have some Databinder.eval(...) which must
look into the sub element it renders.

Thanks in advance,
Abargaddon

Databinding expressions are only supported on objects that have a DataBinding event jobs ASP .Net 0 09-25-2007 11:54 PM
Gridview encoding, or how to run commands before gridview's default databinding, or, how do I disable default databinding at all? Sergei Shelukhin ASP .Net 1 11-12-2006 01:43 PM
Templates templates templates JKop C++ 3 07-21-2004 11:44 AM
Sample or tutorial on databinding to text control Lloyd Sheen ASP .Net 0 03-03-2004 03:35 PM

Advertisments