Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Custom controls and UpdatePanel

Custom controls and UpdatePanel

Fabien Henriet

Hello,

I try to create a custom control using an updatepanel. Everything is
working perfectly except a little thing.
I override the onInit method and create my updatepanel and add all the
composant within. In the contenttemplatecontainer, I have a textbox and 3
linkbuttons. On each linkbutton, I add an event for the click.

At runtime, when I click on one linkbutton, my control is perfectly
refreshed (partial refresh of the page is working fine), but my event is
never fired although I created my linkbutton in the onInit method.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance,
Fabien.