Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ICS File (used with Outlook)

ICS File (used with Outlook)

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBBc215dGg=?=

Hello..
I'm trying to build an ics file that I can attach to an E-Mail programmatically
I have succeeded in building one for a meeting and it works fine
Building the file is no problem the structure is spelled out on
http://www.imc.org
The problem is when I try to build one for a task, Outlook can't import it
I get the message "Cannot import vCalendar file"
I suspect that something must be wrong with the file structure.
I'm hoping someone might have some examples of an ICS file for a task (todo) that works
The other possibility is that the file type for a task is something other than ics

a sample of the file I created follows

BEGIN:VCALENDA
PRODID:-//Microsoft Corporation//Outlook 9.0 MIMEDIR//E
VERSION:2.
BEGIN:VTOD
UID:(E-Mail Removed)
ORGANIZER:(E-Mail Removed)
ATTENDEE;CN="joe";ROLE=OPT-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=FALSE:(E-Mail Removed)
DTSTAMP:20040414T161733
DTSTART:20040419T210000
DUE:20040422T230000
SUMMARY:A Tas