Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > custom databound control help

custom databound control help

rodchar

hey all,

I'm trying to follow the article walkthrough from msdn and had an issue that
i'd like to get some help with if i could. i've gone thru the whole
walkthrough and it works fine except for when i go into design view it shows
an error trying to render my the custom control.

NOTE: To view image: don't click the image link, just copy it to another
browser. for some reason it won't work if you click it directly.
Here's the image of the issue:
http://www25.brinkster.com/rodchar/i...0711201530.PNG

NOTE: This link is fine to click directly.
Here's the article link:
Developing Custom Data-Bound Web Server Controls for ASP.NET 2.0
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...39(VS.80).aspx

thanks,
rodchar

rodchar

hey all,
i apologize here the real article link:
Walkthrough: Creating a Custom Data-Bound ASP.NET Web Control for ASP.NET 2.0
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...40(VS.80).aspx