Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > control with changing name?

control with changing name?

Beatrix

Hi,

My idea is that I want to draw more textboxes runtime, with a "for".

Like
for (i=0; i< sg;i++)
{
TextBox something+i = new TextBox; //meaning something1
}
when i is always added to the previous, and gives multiple textboxes.

I need this because I have to draw multiple textboxes, and check the answers.
Now I start to understand, if I dont assign the name for all textboxes I
will not be able to return their values. Then is there a better option?

Thank you,