Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig the gridview)

get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig the gridview)

Sergio E.

Hi, I'm extending the gridview control and I need the data that fills it
because I need get a subset of the results to do an operation.

Thanks!

--
Greetings,
Sergio E.

--
Saludos,
Sergio E.

Sergey Poberezovskiy

override DataSource method

"Sergio E." wrote:

> Hi, I'm extending the gridview control and I need the data that fills it
> because I need get a subset of the results to do an operation.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Greetings,
> Sergio E.
> DCE2005 - 2*
>

> --
> Saludos,
> Sergio E.
> DCE2005 - 2*

Sergio E.

hi, thank you for the answer, but i found a little problem, there is no
datasource method only a property, and I don't know how to manage it because
i uses an object.

if you can clarify it for me i reallly apreciate it. thanks again
--
greeting,
Sergio E.

"Sergey Poberezovskiy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> override DataSource method
>
> "Sergio E." wrote:
>
>> Hi, I'm extending the gridview control and I need the data that fills it
>> because I need get a subset of the results to do an operation.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Greetings,
>> Sergio E.
>> DCE2005 - 2*
>>

>> --
>> Saludos,
>> Sergio E.
>> DCE2005 - 2*

Sergey Poberezovskiy

My bad: - sure it is a property. But you can still override it:

public override object DataSource
{
get { return base.DataSource; }
set
{
// you can put some validating code here
base.DataSource = value;
}
}

"Sergio E." wrote:

> hi, thank you for the answer, but i found a little problem, there is no
> datasource method only a property, and I don't know how to manage it because
> i uses an object.
>
> if you can clarify it for me i reallly apreciate it. thanks again
> --
> greeting,
> Sergio E.
> DCE2005 - 2*
>

> "Sergey Poberezovskiy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> escribió en el mensaje
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > override DataSource method
> >
> > "Sergio E." wrote:
> >
> >> Hi, I'm extending the gridview control and I need the data that fills it
> >> because I need get a subset of the results to do an operation.
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> --
> >> Greetings,
> >> Sergio E.
> >> DCE2005 - 2*
> >>

> >> --
> >> Saludos,
> >> Sergio E.
> >> DCE2005 - 2*

Sergio E.

thank you!

--
Saludos,
Sergio E.
DCE2005 - 2*

"Sergey Poberezovskiy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
news:(E-Mail Removed)...