Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Custom Control Embedded CSS

Custom Control Embedded CSS

Sam

Found the answer!! see http://forums.asp.net/p/1234887/2531259.aspx .
Basically you have to read in the css (open up a stream to the resource,
etc...). After you do this you have to search through the css yourself and
do the substitution yourself.

The post explains it all. Also, transparencies in the images don't work (or
so they say). I'm ecstatic to try it out, just thought I'd share back here
since this post became "live" again.