Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Dynamic Grip View

Dynamic Grip View

palgre@gmail.com

HI All,

I want to disply dynamic Columns and Dynamic Header to that column in
a GRID VIEW. The application is kind of TimeSheet for entering weekly
hrs for a month.

1. First of all I want to disply Column based on number of weeks in a
MONTH. e.g. July have 5 weeks so total number of Columns shopuld be 5
(or if a month has 4 weeks then disply 4 columns)

2. I want to disply header as the last day of the week (e.g. 1st week
of July ends on 7th July) then header should display "July weekending
7 JUL."

3. A footer for every column that will disply total for a given week
of a month.

I will appreciate if any one of you can provide me Pointers/Code.

Thanks

Streamreader is holding a text file in its grip after it is closed damezumari ASP .Net 2 04-27-2006 02:28 PM
Java losing grip on web developers SAN3141@netscape.net Java 15 10-27-2005 10:09 PM
FO: grip marker Martin Trautmann XML 5 04-06-2004 03:40 PM
How do I get a grip on network traffic with the Cisco 2900XL ? Jayse Cisco 5 01-30-2004 02:01 PM

Advertisments