Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > How to fire a client event from a composite control

How to fire a client event from a composite control

Joe Abou Jaoude

hi,
i have a composite control that contains a textbox. I want the
programmer that uses my control to be able to write a javascript
function to handle the onchange event of the textbox.

How can I do that ?
Thank you

Sergey Poberezovskiy

Provide a public property OnClientTextChange as string and then in PreRender
event add this to your internal textbox' onchange attribute