Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Storing Data objects for global access

Storing Data objects for global access

=?Utf-8?B?QUxQTw==?=

WHere is the best place to store Data objects such as Adapters, Connection Strings, COmmand obejcts etc... I am thinking the web config file for the Conneciton String, can I also store the adapter and command defintions there?

Curt_C [MVP]

few options.
- make a base form that all your others inherit from.
- web.config
- app settings

--
Curt Christianson