Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Dynamically add sort to appearing - disappearing columns of a grid

Dynamically add sort to appearing - disappearing columns of a grid

jonefer

I have columns in a Gridview control that will consistently be named the same
thing, although they may disappear and appear based on the dataset.

How can I create sorts for those columns when they appear?

I saw the mention of the 'OnCreateAutoGeneratedColumn event' and thought
that would be a good place to start but can't google any documentation other
than the reference to that post in the newsgroup.