Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Dynamic Menu Style problems

Dynamic Menu Style problems

Oded Dror

Hi there,

I'm using ASP.NET 2.0 with VWD 2005
I created a master page with web sitemap
And attached Dynamic Menu

Now when I set all dynamic menu properties to BackColor = Transparent
Everything looks fine except the Dynamic Menu Style
It keep show white background even the back color set to transparent

How do I set this to not show white color?

Thanks,

Oded Dror