Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Creating custom controls out of more complex control types (eg change password control)

Creating custom controls out of more complex control types (eg change password control)

ryan.d.rembaum@kp.org

I would like to expand the password reset control by adding a drop
down list of questions and a text box for the user to type an answer.
In a different post I asked about getting the member store connection
string. In this one, I am wondering if there is a way to render the
elements that make up the password reset control differently. I
would
like to see the buttons occur BELOW all other fields. Can I do this
or do I have to recreate the entire password reset control?