Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Calendar control

Calendar control

Mark Goldin

Is it possible to add a text or pictures to "days" cells of a Calendar
control?

Martin Dechev

You should attach to the DayRender event. Have a look at the example in the
topic:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...enderTopic.asp

Hope this helps
Martin
"Mark Goldin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to add a text or pictures to "days" cells of a Calendar
> control?

Mark Goldin

I see.
What if I'd like to fill cells with a text and I need as much space as
possible.
Can I have a day number shown on a top of the cell?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...