Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > setfocus eh ! help

setfocus eh ! help

jaffer the but

Hi

whats the new alternative to setfocus in vb.net ?

thanks in antisipation - j

Cor Ligthert

Hi Jaffer,

On a webform there is not, and because I think you are not ask it for a
windowform where it is
control.focus

You can set the focus in a webform by adding this as last rows before the

<script language="JavaScript">
contolid.focus();
</script>

where controlid is the id of your control

I hope this helps a little bit?

Cor

Martin Dechev

What is "setfocus"? What language are you refering to? Can you post some
documentation on what "setfocus" does?

Greetings
Martin
"jaffer the but" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> whats the new alternative to setfocus in vb.net ?
>
> thanks in antisipation - j

Lars Netzel

Here's a cut and Paste Row on how I use it!

FocusManager1.BoundControlID = Request.Item(Me.UniqueID & "_tbOnFocus")

/lars

news:(E-Mail Removed)...