Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Scripting wireless setup for automated deployment

Scripting wireless setup for automated deployment

paulwilkinson@gmail.com

I need to automatically setup the preferred network and it's properties
post ghost build with a script for a lab.

I've seen this group polciy option:
But I don't have those settings in my group policy for me to set.

Can anyone point me the way?