Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Dynamically adding Dropdown, Text Box, Add Button and Remove Button

Dynamically adding Dropdown, Text Box, Add Button and Remove Button

Rocky

Hi Everyone,
I am facing a poblem in creating a row which contains following
scenario in ASP.NET

|DROP_DOWN_LIST | |TEXT_BOX| |ADD_Button| |REMOVE_Button|
------------------------------ -----------------
-------------------- --------------------------

When user will press ADD_Button then the same row will be populated in
next row. The situation can be explained as

|DROP_DOWN_LIST | |TEXT_BOX| |ADD_Button| |REMOVE_Button|
------------------------------ -----------------
-------------------- --------------------------

|DROP_DOWN_LIST | |TEXT_BOX| |ADD_Button| |REMOVE_Button|

When User will press Remove then that row will be removed. I thought to
do this by using Java Script but not able to have any good idea about
that.
If you guys faced similar situation or have some idea then please let
me know. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanking you.
Rocky