Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Usercontrols targetting Tablet PC to be made compatible for Laptop

Usercontrols targetting Tablet PC to be made compatible for Laptop

Riaz

We have an application built targetting the tablet pc, but now the
application has to be distributed to Laptop pc also, the application uses ink
collector and has some controls built targetting the tablet pc. The
redistributable for ink recognition is huge (80MB) since we plan to
distribute the app through click once for even dialup user that will not be
apt. Now what is the fastest way to make the application work on laptops. Is
it just enough if I can distribut the Microsoft.ink.dll