Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Newbie, how to validate data in cells in a gridview

Newbie, how to validate data in cells in a gridview

verci

Hi, sorry if this seems stupid.

How can I validate the values in each cell after editing and the update
button/link has been press?, is this done trough JS? client side?

Thanks and best regards

verci

Once again many thanks!!!

"Gaurav Vaish (www.EduJini.IN)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote