Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Where is DesignerServicesAndLists.cs? from on MSDN?

Where is DesignerServicesAndLists.cs? from on MSDN?

Martin

The article "Sample Control Designer with Action Lists and Services" part of
"Design-Time support for Web Forms" seems to have omited the actual source
code that the article is about.

Hope I've just missed it.

Any one?

Thanks
Martin

Teemu Keiski

Sounds like it would be missing it, or fails the mention if it needs some
download (like QuickStart etc). I've reported this to VS2005 documentation
people.

--
Teemu Keiski
ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

"Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> The article "Sample Control Designer with Action Lists and Services" part
> of "Design-Time support for Web Forms" seems to have omited the actual
> source code that the article is about.
>
> Hope I've just missed it.
>
> Any one?
>
> Thanks
> Martin

Teemu Keiski

FYI:

Corrections/Additions to MSDN docs about action lists & control designers
http://aspadvice.com/blogs/joteke/ar.../16/20716.aspx

--
Teemu Keiski
ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider
Finland, EU
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sounds like it would be missing it, or fails the mention if it needs some
> download (like QuickStart etc). I've reported this to VS2005 documentation
> people.
>
> --
> Teemu Keiski
> ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider
> Finland, EU
> http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke
>
> "Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The article "Sample Control Designer with Action Lists and Services" part
>> of "Design-Time support for Web Forms" seems to have omited the actual
>> source code that the article is about.
>>
>> Hope I've just missed it.
>>
>> Any one?
>>
>> Thanks