Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Webresource.axd

Webresource.axd

roger31

Hello - i have created a simple composite control with drop down list
displaying the US States. I have also a Javascript (County.js) file embedded
inside the control. The Javascript file has an array of County Names. IN
another Javascript i have a function that will display a list of county names
for the selected state. I am using the following to register the javascript
rstype = resource type; rsname = fully qualified resource name including the
namespace
csm.RegisterClientScriptResource(rstype, rsname).

After i browse to the page i am able to download the Javascript file by
pasting the WebResource.axd?......... into the Url but my "OnChange" event
for the Drop downlist does not fire. I am not sure why the Onchange is
failing.

Here is how the onchange is wired on the serverside

SelectCtrl.Attributes.Add("onchange", "'<%=
WebResource(AddressCtrl.ChangeImage() %>'");

any help is appreciated. thanks

CaffieneRush@gmail.com

Are you using the select html control or the dropdownlist web server
control within the composite control?