Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > a tree control in asp.net with drag and drop

a tree control in asp.net with drag and drop

eea61

I want to build a tree custom control in asp.net with drag and drop
capabality.I dont know how can I do it.any one can help or introduce
some resources?

Martijn Saly

eea61 wrote:
> I want to build a tree custom control in asp.net with drag and drop
> capabality.I dont know how can I do it.any one can help or introduce
> some resources?

www.componentart.com

Those guys already have such a treeview. It involves a lot of nift
javascript and it needs AJAX to prevent a postback after dropping a node.

--
Thanks,

Martijn Saly